1. Proficient in SAP FI covering sub modules such as New GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, Cash & Bank accounting etc.
2. Proficient in managing Indian Taxation requirement i. e. CIN (Country India Version) in SAP Finance (FI)
3. least 2-3 End 2 End implementation experience with Indian Clients
4. Lead a particular solution, from perspectives of delivery, sales, competency building, skills enhancement, new trends in the solution etc.
5. Expected to lead efforts for sale for his / her solution, or client group, or sectorial clients.
6. Executing SAP related engagements - requirements gathering, pre& post implementation review, BBP design and review, configuration review, program management engagements, project risk engagements, data migration engagements, segregation of duties design or review engagement .
7. Assisting clients in finalizing organization structure design in SAP .
8. Demonstrating strong business understanding and suggest SAP solution for various business scenarios .
9. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment .
10. Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects .
11. Interacting with various Head of Departments and CEO level personnel, SAP implementation partner teams, client IT team and other stakeholders.
Maintaining excellent client relationship