- Must have worked on managing a systems landscape including upgrade and maintenance road mapping for a large corporation (- $ 5Bn in revenue)
- Responsible to manage the systems landscape for the customer
- Must have worked on at least 2 OS DB Migrations of SAP Enterprise Portal of which atleast one should be a heterogeneous migration (from one OS to another OS - e,g AIX to Linux or one DB to another DB - eg Oracle to MaxDB).
- Should have the ability to prepare status reports and present to leadership
Work Experience Required :
- 5-8 yrs of SAP BASIS experience with atleast 2 SAP OS DB Migration for different products
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Accountable to execute the project on time and under budget.
- Provide leadership to the SAP BASIS OSDB Migration project
- Should drive customer's Infrastructure and TCS Offshore colleagues to attain the project's objectives
- Ensure that project risks and issues are highlighted to the customer's project manager in time