- MBA Finance/CA/CPA, B.Com, Graduate
- Experience in Logistics, Shipping, Ports, Terminal is desirable
- Abap and any other SAP module like FICO, Material Management etc.
- Should be ready to travel abroad for short term on client site.
- BPC preferred Implementations, Roll-out, Business Process Reengineering
- Consultant with overall 7-8 years exp with SAP BPC experience of at least 4 years+in BPC10.1- Netweaver version.
- The candidate should have a functional b/g in FICO prior to his BPC experience which should be in legal consolidation area (not in BPC -planning) as BPC is a consolidation package used for month end reporting.
- Candidate should have worked in global consolidation projects with multi-currency & legal/compliance reporting requirements besides familiarity with IFRS reporting.
- Assignment will be at least5-6 months and will involve travel to Manila almost within firstmonth - it involves complete reimplementation of SAP BPC