- Help identify and document testing scenarios
- Setup data in test environment and execute transactions in test environment.
- Highlight any manual processes and make sure they are documented and included in training.
- Create spec for any new reports or changes to existing reports.
- Work with BI team on development and testing of new or changed reports.
Change Management :
- Identify what support the business needs to transition from Manugistics to SAP APO.
- Consult GSC and Regions on process changes required across supply chain during transition to APO and as new function within APO is developed and used.
System and Process integration:
- Help GSC identify and understand best alternate solutions where we have gaps in SAP/APO function today.
- Here are the call notes regarding the SAP positon:
- Prefer local, but will consider those willing to relocate
- Isn- t specifically an IT position but need candidates with a strong background in SAP/APO/supply chain
Not development work
- Implementations, help testing and understanding change management, supply chain background
- PM work
- Reporting to global SC org
- Some projects are not local, one in EU, one in Asia, and one to come in another location. Some travel will be required but less than 20%
- Matrixed organization
- Good communication skills, note taking
- Would like to move quickly but manager is travelling next week
- Functional background, supply chain background (functional space they are working in)
- Medical device is NOT required, more interested in SAP/APO/Supply Chain background
- PM experience is important but not #1 on the list
- No hands on configuration of the application, have an internal team to do that
- Specs, testing would be helpful
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience required
- Business processes: demand planning and supply network planning
- More of a business PM rather than a technical PM