Good understanding and 2-3 years minimum experience writing, debugging and streamlining ABAP code in one of more of the following SAP ECC core modules : MM, PP, PS, FI, CO, SD, QM
- 2-3 years of experience in ABAP development (like WEB - DYNPRO, WEB Services, RFC, BAPI, Development workbench, Reports (Classical & Interactive), Module Pool/Dialog Programming, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Adobe forms, Workflow, ABAP Query, BDC, Data Dictionary, LSMW, ALE/IDoc, ALV, ABAP Objects, HR Info types, Logical Database, User Exits, Enhancements, BADIs)
- Experience with Enhancement packs and support packs (familiarity with SPAU, SPDD, OSS notes)
- Have some experience with C#, .NET, Java, or Python.
- Used SQL or another database system on multiple projects.
- Familiar with problem solving tools like Pareto diagrams and asking 5 whys to help get at the root of a problem.
- Good at organizing competing priorities to balance long and short term tasks.
- Can confidently and professionally communicate with both colleagues and clients.
- Have an appetite for learning new concepts, new tools, new languages!
- Superlative spoken and written communication skills are essential; applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English.