management search assignments
Research & Development Executive – Holographic Films
o To provide sales and customers with timely colour matches on new printed products and to improve the color matching of printed products being run within manufacturing.
o Problem solve and structure work to manage deliverables and timelines
o Ability to effectively develop and match to requirements for new patterns.
o Ability to utilize lab press in developing new color matches.
o Interact with supervisors and customers to ensure the proper priorities and customer requirements are met prior to requesting customer approval on new patterns and color matches.
o Responsible for press start-up based on color standard.
o Interact with customers and Sales/Marketing regarding color matches and design development.
o Perform quality control on batches and make corrections as necessary.
o Must be able to follow standard operation procedures in detail and update/create documentation.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bsc or Equivalent Qualification & should be working in R&D Department of Holographic Films.
2. Strong problem solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
3. Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
4. Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
5. Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment.
6. Long term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader –
7. Desire to be in a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
8. Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)