Rinalytics is a specialized executive search and executive research firm focused exclusively on Analytics and Risk Management leadership talent hiring cutting across the industry sectors. We do one thing, and we do it really well. We serve ourselves as "Your Chief Analytics Talent Advisor" to our clients. Our clients can leverage us to do a thoroughbred research on current analytics ecosystem, hire interim management gurus, industry veterans to validate analytics strategy, get you to partner with best of B-Schools for demand based curriculum inclusion and more. We simply cater to anything remotely related to analytics that gives our client the edge on strategic talent acquisition and execution of analytics based projects.
· A specialized executive search firm focused exclusively in Analytics and Risk Management leadership talent hiring cutting across the industry sectors. We wouldn’t want to work on anything else even if paid a million $. (Really??)
· Started by industry veterans. Founder/Advisors are from renowned search firms.
· A 13 member team. CEO doubles up as a janitor and the vice versa if need be.
· A Passionate start-up.
· Everything that an established organization is not.
· This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class Analytics- talent from our target industry segments.
· Responsible for the full recruitment cycle of technical positions at multiple organization levels and locations
· Establish and develop effective working relationships with business leaders
· Source and screen the most relevant resumes based on the company requirements using different sources of recruitment (online & offline)
· Validate resumes by speaking to candidates and scheduling for on-site interviews
· Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
· Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
· Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
· Experience 2+ years recruitment, recruitment process, talent acquisition, hiring, end to end recruitment
· Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal . Be tactful and articulate Have strong leadership skills
· Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
· Well versed in and have a deep understanding of technical jargon; including languages, operating systems, etc.
· Proven experience using an applicant tracking system, as well as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social recruiting platforms
· Effective and targeted sourcing strategies
· Strong understanding of Technology Recruiting
· Be an excellent judge of character Be motivated and results driven
· Be able to act quickly and decisively
· Excellent knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools
· Experience in leveraging a Referral network in a corporate environment