Essential Functions of the Job :
(Identify and describe essential functions, or primary duties and responsibilities. Assume that the reader does not know the role or function of the job.)
- Primary functions include developing management information reports for IT Services. Includes ability to use SQL and/or SQL based reporting tools. MS Excel, Access, Power Query, MS Power BI, Tableau, SpotFire, MS SSRS.
- Strong understanding of data base structure and ability to learn and understand existing and new data environments. Ability to analyze, consolidate and combine data from multiple sources to produce management reports.
- Ability to coordinate and control weekly/monthly report production process, with multiple analysts, sources and timing of data and reports involved.
- Must be able to communicate and coordinate with all levels of customers to understand needs and help meet those reporting needs through existing or new report development.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement solutions and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Good time management organization, inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- The candidate must be dynamic, committed, capable of being an effective individual contributor and as well as a team player. He / She must be able to quickly add value to our business and demonstrate skills and experience.
- The candidate should be results-driven and detail oriented, and takes initiative to achieve superior quality results.
- Proven track record of having done customer facing solutions.
- Capable to independently think, articulate and comprehend customer pain points in technology and commercial areas for providing solutions.
- Team player and self-motivated individual
- Good people networking and leadership skills
- A proactive work ethic for all aspects of customer services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning, commitment and time-keeping skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to resolution
- Should be able to work closely with different project teams to understand the requirements and should be able to drive build development relatively independently.