We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. Well rely on you to find ways to out perform our competition and maintain our companys positive image by providing the best solution to the financial needs of the clients.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers.
We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
A Relationship Manager is required to interact with customers for
most part of his/her day and so good communication and
presentation skills are a prerequisite for the job. The job also
requires thorough financial and Mutual funds sector knowledge in
order to provide sound and reliable advice to clients. The major
skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Excellent people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- An Excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth
- management, MF industry & understanding client needs.
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Acquire and build AUM
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of premier clients
- Build effective relationship with clients to retain and develop sustainable
- Do regular reviews with clients to understand their current & long term
- needs and advise them on the services that help them achieve their
- Through disciplined portfolio management, develop strategies to
- increase wallet share of existing clients & actively manage a prospect
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
Experience : 7+ years.