Job Description :
The Relationship Manager is considered to be the fulcrum of our entire business proposition. His core role can be summarized with the following :
- Acquire, deepen and manage wealth management relationships across asset classes in excess of an average holding of over INR 1 Cr. These relationships are calculated as individuals, corporates, trusts, families, etc.
- Maintain the highest degree of learning required to be able to service these clients for products and services in the wealth management space. This includes a strong working knowledge across product performances, taxation norms, global & domestic macroeconomics, etc.
- Strict and detailed adherence to all regulatory guidelines stipulated by the organization as well as regulators across various services that are provided to the clients.
Desired skill sets :
- Ability to approach prospects through multiple sources of network including but not only families managed in the past.
- Existing experience in managing a book of at least 25 families of high net worth (excess of INR 1 Cr) across asset classes, employed in a banking framework, other NBFCs, broking companies. Candidates of any other similar service industry with relevant exposure to high net worth families too can apply.
- Last employment in the role of a Relationship Manager should be for a period of not less than 3 years in the same role.