Job Responsibility :
- Originate Manage a portfolio of Large Corporate with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank .
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the Large corporate houses
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance,acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndication's, corporate advisory, investment banking,corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transaction banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets