- Candidates with Banking / Financial Services/ Stock Broking / Securities Background would be preferred .
Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship of clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business
Generating Incremental Business :
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential HNI Relationships
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with Bank
Customer Engagement :
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values
- Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients
Investment Advisory :
- Financial Planning and Investment Advisory to HNI clients
- Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance
Process and Audit :
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process
- Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process.