- Credit appraisal of mid-sized companies across diversified sectors
- Meetings with the management & promoters of the company and factory/site visit for detailed understanding of the business from credit appraisal point of view
- Business risk analysis comprising of a broad understanding of the industry, in general, and client's business profile, in particular, including management evaluation
- Financial risk analysis based on historical and future projected financials using CMA
- Identification of key credit issues and preparation of report after analyzing the major risk areas and giving recommendation on the basis of analysis.
- Presentation of cases to the sanctioning committees and discussion in detail on the merits and potential risks of a case
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Should have basis knowledge of the fund bases and non-fund based lending products:
The candidate should be CA or MBA (finance) with credit appraisal experience for SMEs / mid corporates with reasonable understanding of industry, business models and CMA analysis.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation- Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.