- Financial Targets - Exploring avenues for income generation for the Business group by acquiring new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining high service standards and business compliance as a key goal.
- Relationship Management - Manage client relationship to originate business & service needs for Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and International Banking products. The individual would be responsible for devising financial solutions to meet banking and financial/capital market advisory requirements.
- Product structuring - Adding value to the client by structuring and implementing innovative deals for addressing client's financial requirements.
- Team Work - Working with the Business Credit team to assess and appraise the client and close the deal with speed so as to achieve business profitability and growth is quality asset book.
- Portfolio Quality - Having good credit understanding and market knowledge to build quality portfolio.
Key Skills :
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Perseverance and energy to close deals. Having an understanding of the competitive scenario for commercial closure of transactions with the clients.
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.