- Managing existing relationships of the bank which includes preparation of annual proposals, interacting with credit team for sanctions, preparation and execution of loan documents, dealing with internal and external legal for mortgages.
- Large emphasis and importance is on sourcing new relationships for the bank, both on the asset and liability side. Credit monitoring is as much an RM responsibility as that of a credit officer of the bank.
- Build on the One Bank- concept by coordinating with other departments in the bank to open promoter accounts, salary accounts and offering our retail assets, credit cards and corporate cards to the customer.
- To meet the Banking requirements of the corp orates for Short Term (Working capital) as well as Long Term Funding ( Medium / Long Term Loans)
- To scope for opportunities in the Investment Banking space for Debt, Equity or M&A opportunities & work with the Investment Banking division for the same.
- To focus on Priority Sector advances including IBPC opportunities in the region.
- To focus on International Banking opportunities in the form of Buyers Credit, ECB, Suppliers Credit, Export forfeiting, etc
Required Skills :
In depth knowledge of corporate banking marketing concepts :
- In depth knowledge of India market for corporate & institutional financial services
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service focused
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow
- Only Banking Candidate's having exposure in mid market relationship management profile are preferred.