Key Skills required:
- Dynamic personality and flair for relationship management; Go getter
- Team management skills, process focused, needs to possess analytical abilities
- Strong negotiation skills; energetic and presentable with very good communication skills
- Ability to identify correct target client & business opportunities.
- Ability to draw out short and long term business plans in line with the changing market dynamics
- Analytical skills to assess a credit proposal and present it to the approving authorities basis qualitative assessment
- Ought to be well read with knowledge about the macro economy and focused sectors
- Acquiring new customers through sale of products such as working capital facilities ( import & export finance), , Short term loans , non-funded credit facilities like letters of credit and bank guarantees, cash management services, foreign exchange services and digital banking products.
- Visiting Branch managers and RMs/PBs and scoping for the business and convert the lead generated by Branch channel.
- Achieving business targets on volumes and profitability for specific ECG customers
- Identification of possible wallet share of each product and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers
- Monitoring the customers work orders and BG issued by us for more asset business opportunity and liability business.
- Regular calling on clients, both existing and prospective; calling to be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors
- Updation of calls in CRM systems to obtain guidance from supervisors, for monitoring of accounts and for assigning tasks & leads to support departments
- Adhering to and implementation of guidance received from senior management
- Appraisal and recommendation of credit limits
- Improving Banks yield to bring about a high return on capital on the portfolio
- Tracking of performance at regular intervals to monitor variance with budgets; creation and implementation of plans to meet income shortfalls for the portfolio
Cross sell of products
- To be the face of the Bank for all products that a customer might require
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank
- Promotion of digital platforms of the Bank like Enet/NetBanking, Trade-on Net, SME digital, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, Chillr etc
Customer relationship management
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM. Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer
- Interaction with promoters and senior management of corporates to build a strong and lasting relationship
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction through every interaction with the client
- Management of stressed and critical accounts and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures
- Implementation of Know-Your-Customer and Anti-money Laundering policies of the Bank
- Communication of all pain areas of the customer to support functions for resolution through process improvement and improvement of turn-around-times
Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Team management functioning as a support to fellow team members as and when required
- Interacting with other departments of the Bank; providing them with insight on ECG business; seeking inputs on their business for cross sell of products to customers
- Carrying out regular reviews with cross-functional teams and product groups for improving product penetration
- Supporting the completion of documentation formalities for disbursement of facilities or banking products
- Managing due and overdue documentation and coordinating the updation of all information as per RBI and credit regulations
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in a similar role
- Preferred from Banking / Financial Services
- CA or MBA from a reputed institute.