- The process involves calculation of adjusted NAVs, RAUMs
- Analysing and working on the all the questions related to Form PF and AIFMD.
- Taking ownership for the deliverables being sent to Onshore with proper review checks.
- Ensuring effective back-ups in place for a smoother process flow in case of absences planning.
- Cross training the process with other team members in order to ensure business continuity.
- Liaising effectively with Onshore counter parties to resolve discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Should be able to handle critical queries/issues and escalate on a timely manner.
- Ensuring deliverables are adhered to as per agreed SLAs by helping team members in resolving their queries and issues.
- Ensure to engage effectively with Onshore through regular calls for process updates.
- Ensure the process is in adherence with SOPs and the same are updated as required.
- Should be capable of adding and reviewing various control checks.
- Understand and minimize risks associated with the process.
- Preparing the SOPs for all the activities transitioned to Offshore
- Issue escalation and resolution on a timely manner.
- Respond quickly and accurately to queries which are highly time sensitive.
- Prioritize time accordingly to the activities assigned to Offshore.
- Developing action plans for resolution of outstanding issues.
- Ability to work on ad-hoc activities.
- Consistently look to streamline and automate the reporting/analytical process with the use of technology
- Engage in the projects assigned by Onshore.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Master degree with emphasis in Accounting.
Form PF and AIFMD knowledge is preferred
Minimum 5-6 years of work experience in financial industry with at least 3 years in the Fund Accounting and Reporting Industry (preferred).
Experience with Hedge Funds, Investment Management and/or Financial Services strongly preferred
Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, familiarity with financial markets and instruments.
Should be flexible for shifts and extended working hours if required.