1. Responsible for driving vehicle uptime
2. Customer satisfaction for all HD truck applications and customer categories.
3. Monitor infrastructure at Service & Sales points periodically and drive improvement.
4. Drive penetration of Soft Offering Sales as per company norms.
5. Secure AM related enablers from backend AM teams
6. Plan and execute Service Promotions for HD.
7. Support new product launch by ensuring readiness as per recommendation of HQ, lead data collation and preliminary reporting of Pilot vehicles.
8. HD Parts sales and Ensuring parts availability as per company targets.
10. Understand servicing requirements of Key/ Large Customers and ensure satisfaction with Service provided
11. Improvement of Customer Satisfaction and Customer Engagement in the region.
12. Secure all support required from various functions in order to ensure vehicle uptime.
13. Drive customer complaint resolution and take preventive actions where possible.
14. Ensuring timely feedback to Back-end HQ team through technical reports and failure analysis reports.
1. Ensuring dealer operating standards are met:
a. Training dealer teams on dealer operations and standards
b. Identifying gaps and closure of action plans to improve DOS
c. Ensure proper usage of IT systems to support dealer processes
2. Driving the dealer network towards delivering uniform customer experience
3. Secure Dealer Infrastructure for sales and Aftermarket.
4. Driving continuous process improvement and best practices in dealerships to enhance Service Quality and Workshop Productivity.
5. Implement Dealer Operation related strategic initiatives
6. Analyze territory and finalize locations of 2S Service outlets (Dealers / EASC) for HD/ LMD & Bus. Scout, evaluate and propose (to AM HQ) new parties OR new set-ups for existing parties for 2S Set-ups.
8. For Secondary Set-ups : Private Mechanics, Mobile Service Van, Site Support, Temporary Support points - only for HD, the entire process - Scouting, evaluation and appointment shall be managed.