• Handling regional sales operation and market development activities
• You will be responsible for the efficient promotion and profitable sale of Surgical Laser machines.
• Develop a strategy to achieve yearly sales objectives and follow up through monthly forecast, meetings, conference calls, etc
• Working within a geographical region you will solicit new business through developed leads and existing dealer networks & In conjunction with the Distributors and the Affiliates, develop a yearly business plan and ensure a quarterly review is undertaken with each of the relevant partners
• You will work closely with management to develop best practices in marketing and promotions in the region.
• You will develop strong relationships with existing customers to increase knowledge of laser programs and services available.
• Manage Dealer and Direct Sales Network to increase sales.
• Develop sales plans to maximize profit, increase sales volume, and maximize territory coverage.
• Key account management.
• Continually assess market conditions with regard to pricing, and competitive action and policies.
• Assist management in making adjustments to territories and dealer choices.
• Participate in management meetings to share information and insights from the field.
• Adhere to establish company policies with respect to pricing, obtaining signed sales orders and all required information, trade-ins, demonstrations and test cuts, loaners/rentals purchase options and expenses.
• Provide the necessary Sales information and tools to create and maintain a high level of expertise within the Distribution organization in India
• Steer co-ordination between different functions (Technical Service , Marketing, Finance, etc) to achieve required objectives
• Focus on Customer satisfaction
• Support our customers in trade shows, exhibitions, congresses and Customer presentations
• Collect and regularly update information on competitors
• Evaluate the training needs of the Distributor and customers.
• Identify and develop new markets for our surgical lasers business (ENT, Gynaecology, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery)
• Assist in the development of innovative sales promotions for our Partners
• Active participation to International Sales Meetings and training
• Respond directly to Distributors and Customers regarding routine requests in a timely manner
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Bachelor/ Master degree in Science/Pharmacy (or equivalent) with Minimum 5+ years working experience in Laser/ Pharma (Gynecology, ENT)/ Healthcare/Medical devices/ Laparoscopy/ Endoscopy/ Energy Devices
2. Experience in healthcare industry sales.
3. Demonstrates a solid knowledge of the devices/capital equipment business
4. Demonstrable experience in channel partners/ sales account management in region
5. Open minded to a multi-cultural environment
6. Team player
7. Communicates viewpoints effectively and obtains agreement on routine issues
8. Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
9. The ability to work accurately to strict deadlines with minimal supervision
10. Good planning and organisational skills
11. Good interpersonal skills with ability to influence others
12. Clear communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
13. Conscientious approach to work
14. Good customer orientation and problem solving skills
15. Flexible attitude and ability to handle changing priorities
16. Strong negotiation skills