Open Requirement: Zonal Sales Manager (Tamilnadu & Kerala)
Requirement Location: Chennai
Experience Require: 14+ Years in Sales (Commercial Vehicle / Three Wheeler / Tractor)
Required Education: BE / B.Tech / MBA / PGDBM (Full Time)
Job Purpose: Responsible for Business deliverables in the zone with complete accountability for Sales and After Sales business . Leadership role to build & drive zonal team and Dealer Network for a successful launch and establishment of the Brand. Provide direction to the Location Team, lead the development and deployment of futuristic initiatives with respect to Channels and Markets, manage Trade related budgets WITHIN the parameters defined in the Business Plan WITH THE OBJECTIVE of meeting the targeted objectives.
Desired Profile: * 14 + years Automobile Sales experience in leadership Role and Dealer Management , should have worked in geographies across the zone under consideration.
* Responsible for complete sales & administrative operations for region.
* Dealer expansion strategy and implementation for the region.
* Responsible for forecasting and achievement of sales volume, sales growth & Market Share.
* Planning, designing and executing regional marketing and sales promotional activities both BTL & ATL activities.
* Tracking, analyzing and reporting on competitor activity.
* Check and implementation of SSI factors at dealerships.
* Developing sales tactical strategies to build consumer preference and driving volumes; evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower planning initiatives, Product Promotions, Displays and
Financial Incentives to ensure adherence and achievement of Company Targets.
* Providing direction to execute promotions, displays in sync with regional characteristics; building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements. Planning ATL/BTL activities for region according to market requirement in terms of Print Advertisement and Local Promotional activities.
* Analysing Customer feedback especially Customer needs, Customer purchase experience and Customer satisfaction scores and developing and driving dealer teams for Continuous improvement Process.
* Driving and leading the team to achieve Sales targets and goal sheets given by the company.
* Business Analysis of Market share across carlines and territories.
* Developing Channel strategies to counter competition and growing market share for all categories.
* Channel Management
* Identifying financially strong and reliable dealers resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
* Developing, motivating retailer teams at dealerships in Customer centricity.
* Monitoring dealer sales & marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
* Evaluating performance & monitoring dealers sales and marketing activities; managing change and driving new initiative at dealer network in line with strategic plan set.
* Setting up new sales outlets/counters to serve customer demands and better customer satisfaction experience.
* Manpower Development
* Leading, training & monitoring team members to ensure efficiency in business operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
* Understanding manpower needs, facilitating, training manpower according to strengths and product gaps. Handholding manpower to achieve dealership and company objectives.
* Product Knowledge and Soft Skill up gradation of sales team to face customer objection and challenges.