Company Profile: We have a Senior Vacancy as Regional Sales Manager based at Chennai for a large, highly successful, fast growing, professionally managed valves manufacturing organisation (part of a billion dollar diversified engineering group). The organisation is very well funded, profitable and has operations / branches in various locations. It has a very wide product range and list of highly prestigious clients.
The organisation offers excellent work environment, salary+perks and career growth opportunities
The positions are expected to be closed by end-November.
Job Profile: Will handle Sales & Service operations. Lead a team of over 20# (Sales and Service Engineers) across all locations of South India and handle an annual sales turnover exceeding Rs.60 crores
· Coordinate the branch activities
· Ensure individual and branch target is achieved
· Ensure high customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
· Guide the Sales Engineers and help them to overcome difficulties on day to day basis
· Customer Relationship Management
Key Responsibilities –
· Sales Manager Role, in charge of order booking, collection and shipment for the Region
· Interaction with OEM branch offices/consultants/turnkey contractors
· Planning and achieving sales targets
· Interacting with OEMs and consultants, providing information on new project and influence the specifications by which our product get a preferred value.
· Develop the sales team and act as a mentor for the members of the branch sales team
· Monitor the overall order booking &collection of the branch on day to day basis
· Control AR and ensure that customers do notcome under credit block through effectivecollection and reconciliation of customeraccounts.
· Co-ordinate between user - consultant OEM & Customer, HO, Branches and ensure early execution of orders
· Forecasting, promote our product effectively at the project stage achieving high stake value in projects
· Keep track and providing information on upcoming projects through OEMs or Consultants or direct and on the activities of the competitors and try to incorporate specification suiting our product.
· To ensure maximum business for the branch by means of motivating the team members and providing total support both technically and commercially.
· Ensure full clarity in orders / contract terms.
· Develop rapport with the decision makers
· Keeping administrative balance in the branch.
· Converting the competitors products to our products
· Monitor and achieve customer call frequency
Candidate Profile: Engineers BE / B Tech (Mechanical / Industrial / Production / Electrical Engineering) age 34-43 with 12 to 20 years experience in B2B OEM sales of Industrial products like Pumps, Seals, valves, compressors etc. Must have led a team of at least 10-15 sales & service engineers. Must have handled an annual sales turnover exceeding Rs.50 crores.