1. Achieve sales targets through channel partners in the assigned region.
2. Achieve volumes and targeted market share in the assigned region.
3. Manage business by monitoring each dealership in terms of viability and profitability.
4. Continuously work on identifying new opportunities. Search for prospective dealers for required area coverage.
5. Initiate marketing programs/ BTL activities from time to time in the assigned region and monitor customer service to achieve sales objectives and customer satisfaction.
6. Update market developments periodically to facilitate proactive steps to combat competition.
7. Manage funds flow to the dealerships by way of coordinating with the Financiers for trade advances or Inventory Funding. Tie ups with Various Financiers which ensures smooth operation.
8. Reporting on Dealer performance, market Shares, Market information, sales forecast, Competitor performance.