Regional Sales Manager – Home Décor
o You will ensure aggressive B2B channel growth through the office segment and work with distribution field teams to ensure excellence in execution in all segments and markets.
o The position will ensure complete alignment with the distribution teams and/or sales support partners to drive the B2B route-to-market strategy.
o This role will ensure growth in points of distribution (doors) as well as machines and capsules.
o Additionally, this role will be responsible for driving sales execution in Offices (sell-out) high volume customers through a team of Distribution Sales Managers.
o Drive growth in new and same-store Office accounts through distribution
o Leverage, manage and drive distributors to grow the overall Co’s business including the sell-in for the high profile/volume and/or national account customers
o Align with and ensure implementation of the overall B2B RTM strategy, working closely with the sales partners and Distribution sales reps
o Create the programs, tools, support and processes as needed to ensure exceptional execution and measurable results
o Closely monitor sales & distribution results and execution against annual plans & contract terms with distributor Sales Managers.
o Consistently look for areas of new growth for the Co’s business, ensuring 100% alignment with the internal distribution team and distributor partners
o Schedule regular work-widths and branch visits with distributors to ensure territory growth
o Consistently build local relationships and partnerships in order to secure new account growth and adoption of the Co’s brand
o Serve as the local expert on his/her territory, knowing when new accounts are opening, who the decision makers are, what drives their decisions, etc.
o Manage all aspects of the territory including budgets, account development, distributors, etc.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with 7-10 years sales experience required in Home Décor & working with or managing a DSD
2. 3+ years’ experience in managing, leading and developing 3rd party distributors
3. Knowledge of and/or experience with direct office independent and/or National Accounts,
4. Strong segment and channel business knowledge,
5. Strong business management skills
6. Demonstrated skills as a change agent/entrepreneur
7. Proven Analytical Skills in Data Collection & Management
8. Excellent Communications skills and the ability to actively listen and learn a new brand
9. Experienced and Strong Negotiation Skills in both sales and the distributor network
10. Clear and proven ability to implement execution standards into customer contracts and trade outlets
11. Ability to rapidly assess and succinctly summarize the current situation/process flow with respect to markets, competition, distributor practices and trends, Preferred
12. High ethics and professional standards
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader