1. This position is engaged to stimulate and develop Insurance business (including Motor Insurance, Warranty & Other Insurance products) within his/her area to achieve responsible area's annual sales target.
2. This position is responsible to maintain a close relationship with dealers and Brand Strategic Business Unit in his/her responsible area by making analysis in dealer performance, attending dealer and Brand Strategic Business Unit meetings, assisting dealers and finance Sales team for their daily business workflow and systematic operation to improve dealers’ insurance business.
3. This position is responsible for dealer training, in order to support dealers to master more knowledge about VWFPL's business.
4. This position ensures to collect and feedback market information timely to support company to develop new products or optimize operational process.
5. This position ensures to develop and submit working plan and report with assurance of quality and timeliness by the requirement of sales department according to the business situation of his/her responsible area.
• Sales target achievement:
• To successfully achieve annual sales target assigned by the HOD Insurance - Sales based on the VWFPL overall annual sales target.
• Coordination with Company sales, (INSURANCE COMPANIES) and MAPFRE team for Achieving budgeted penetration figures for Insurance business (Motor Insurance – New & renewal, Add-on, Warranty & Other Insurance products), in lines with Monthly & Annual Business Plans agreed with INSURANCE COMPANIES and MAPFRE.
• Review the business performance with company Sales Team and INSURANCE COMPANIES and MAPFRE on monthly basis.
• Sharing the business performance (Sales and Aftersales ) with the dealer principal and aftersales head along with company Sales Team INSURANCE COMPANIES and MAPFRE
• Dealer and Brand Strategic Business Unit relationship maintenance:
• To analyze target dealer performance by using sales tools.
• Monitoring delivery of Service Levels Agreed with INSURANCE COMPANIES and MAPFRE for customers/dealers of the brands. Ensuring timely payments to dealers through INSURANCE COMPANIES.
• Provide solution to the dealer for all non-motor insurance requirement at the dealership (employee benefit programs, other policies).
• Strategic Business Unit to maintain the close relationship with dealers and solidify dealers loyalty.
• To ensure relationship with Brand ASM’s to have synergy between company Brand and dealership.