* Responsible for the direction and delivery of IT services in the Region Asia.
* Oversees and manages the Regional IT organization concerning all IT Services in strong collaboration with Corporate IT.
* As senior leader the Regional CIO oversees all IT services including being accountable for all regionally provided systems and services.
* The Regional CIO represents the interests of Corporate IT to the Regional Management Team.
* 15 Years’ experience in ERP/ business processes and IT infrastructure.
* SAP rollout expertise as project manager.
* Experience in project-/program-mgmt. (at least 5 projects with value bigger than US$ 250 K)
* Sound knowledge in at least one SAP module.
* Sound knowledge in IT basis infrastructure (Microsoft, Cisco, CheckPoint, Citrix, Hyper-V) and processes.
* Experience in IT management positions (at least 7 years)
* Experience in people management (team of at least 10 which also has a sub-structure e.g. 2 sub-teams).
* Experience in multinational companies (with HQ outside India).
* Managing (international) teams in the Region Asia and liaise with HQ abroad.
* Managing service providers (internal and/or external).
* Sound knowledge about planning and budgeting of complex multi country IT organizations.
* Sound experience in IT governance (not only adherence to but also in developing of policies, guidelines, and directives in collaboration with HQ).