• Managing the entire Accounts
• To prepare and review the monthly management reports, including Expense Forecast, annual expense
budget, cash forecast, daily cash position reports and other reports as required.
• To liaise with internal departments and banks regarding any new requirements or changes from clients,
payment and questioned billing issues.
• To Supervise & review all journal entries for accounts receivable and accounts payable, in addition to
payment vouchers review.
• To review the Trial Balance & accuracy of all accounts, the schedule for Fixed Assets and the balance for
each Fixed Assets accounts in the Trial Balance and the Bank Reconciliation Statement and the balance for
each bank account.
• To review all Financial Statements
• To supervise the preparation all financial data according to group protocol & time frames specified.
• To set up, maintain and back up the financial statements.
• To ensure the disbursements to staff & third parties are made accurately, with accordance to the
corporate policy with in the specified time line.
• To be the link between the bank & the company in ensuring all authorized transactions are carried out
effectively & in a timely manner.
• To respond to all queries from corporate & other internal departments in a timely manner.
• Working capital management
• Payable management- timely claim settlement of vendors after checking of proper supporting and
approvals to ensure better customer satisfaction.
• Obtaining no dues letter from vendors quarterly
• Accounts reconciliation to ensure all billing codes transactions and claim settlement details are clarified to
vendor's and obtain balance confirmations.
• Provision calculation as per scheme/ approval circulated by business and tracking the payout
• All other important financial activities like query handling of stakeholders & auditors
• Statutory Compliance etc.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA or ICWA with 3-5 years in regional accounting function with a BPO/ITES Industry.
2. Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
4. Good project management skills.
5. Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Strong business acumen.
8. Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
9. Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.