Driving Sales for the Region/Location assigned. Providing clients with a specialist recruitment solution via managing the onsite team/s, building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships and driving recruitment delivery.
Key activities & deliverables
a) Increase GP through Hunting, Mining and Farming
b) Key stakeholder management
c) Operations management
d) People management
Increase GP through Hunting, Mining and Farming
- Map the region/location assigned and create a strong pipeline, work with the Sales team to convert pipelines to actual RPO projects/Assignments
- Maintain external networks with industry associations, government bodies, networking events and others, to obtain market information.
- Build strong relations in existing accounts and generate more revenue from them.
- First point of contact for client and first escalation point for any daily operational issues
- Proactively engaging with the client to understand overall recruitment needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
- Align internally with the Implementation and Solution Design team for Innovative Solutions for the client/s.
- Responsible for meeting customer satisfaction targets
- Ensuring onsite team is meeting internal and client KPI's & SLAs
- Managing ad-hoc project based work and reporting to benefit the smooth running of the client account
- Analyze recruitment demand, recruitment services and delivery costs to identify where improvements can be made in quality and productivity and ensure targets are met.
- Manage financial and administrative processes in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures to support day to day management of the business.
- Resolve escalated commercial and contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy.
- Lead and manage the recruitment and induction of off-site and on-site teams to ensure business resource plans have been achieved.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to teams and consultants to ensure that they perform to the maximum of their abilities.
- Provide regular communication to the team members to update them on market developments, business priorities and to create a positive working environment.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to team.
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork, set & prioritize goals and inform on company updates.
The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance:
- Contract P&L performance against budget
- Achievement of contract performance KPIs
- Client satisfaction
- Employee Engagement
Knowledge competencies and Values
- Expertise within the sector or business line
- Proven results as a Manager and\or Team Leader
- Expert on current trends in recruitment/talent attraction strategies
- Strong recruitment delivery experience
- Commercial acumen
- Client Focus
- Work under pressure
- Efficient implementation
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong sales and target orientation
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills