The Recruitment Relationship Manager (RRM) will have a PAN India responsibility of managing recruitment function of the following Business Unit (Analytics, Risk and Big Data).
Principal Accountabilities :
- D riving the RPO Onsite team
- Act as an Talent Adviser, help the business leader with market trends, competition mapping and setting up new team on Advance Analytics and Big Data
- Provide timely support in creating dashboards & reporting
- Partner with the client population on all related recruiting issues, ensure issues are escalated and resolved appropriately and in a timely manner
- Create and develop the sourcing strategy for each search, e.g. employee referrals, identify target companies, networks, associations, and third party resources and manage the CRS team to deliver accordingly
- Educate and guide team members in the successful utilization of various recruiting methodologies, e.g. Applicant tracking system database, employee referrals, internal job posting, industry referrals, networking, web
- Educate and guide team members in the development and management of a search strategy
- Develop a list of key qualifying questions for each search
- Qualify candidates for cultural, financial and experiential fit
- Provide timely and quality feedback to providers on candidate status
- Develop an effective compelling presentation to sell the job and the client company to prospective candidates; build and manage candidates through to the closing and offer stage
- Develop personnel assigned to team
- Fulfill positions as per SLA 's given.
Job Location - Gurgaon
Must have 6 years of previous experience in the staffing, recruitment industry, Executive/Search firms, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and/or Corporate Talent Acquisition Function:
5+ years of experience in hiring Analytics/Big Data/ professionals from across industries and leading a team of 5-8 professionals.
Experience working at and/or with a global account preferred.
Successful experience in managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, conducting market mapping and generating market insights .
Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions .
Understanding of sourcing approaches and tactics .
Experience working with global/off-shore sourcing models preferred
Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries
Ability to liaise effectively with local and international clients over phone and email
Proven ability to multitask under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
Organized with a high attention to detail.
Data analysis and trending, orientation to market trends.