HR/ Human Resources & Admin
- Collaborate with the clients to understand the requirement.
- Publish the job ad on job boards, career pages and social media.
- Source and contact passive candidates, network with candidates.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
- Update client and the candidates on the hiring status.
- Partner with the client to close the requirement within the required time limit.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job requirements.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants information, including resumes and interview evaluations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them evement.