- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Required Candidate profile
React Native Developer - Java/J2EE Platform (Android)
BTech/BE - From Tier 1 Colleges
Talents from Product Dev Firms
Candidates based out of Bangalore Only
- 4+ years software development experience in Java, Spring, MVC, API, Microservices
- Excellent knowledge of MonogoDB, Non Relational Databases
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- You will be responsible for architect and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.