This role requires a high degree of independent execution, ownership and responsibility for customer success. Lead RPA Developer or RPA Solution Architects are expected to be highly resourceful at executing technical assessment, solution architecture, lead RPA development team with technical insights and follow development standards and quality. They should be very flexible in terms of working as per different time zone to meet product delivery timeline. They should be always intended to bring in right solution on the table and learn various technologies to keep themselves updated and apply them as and when it requires as per client requirement.
This is a varied role in which you will experience wide exposure to a range of technologies. You will be working on many different projects simultaneously, each with their challenges and opportunities.
Key Technical and Personnel Skills
- Accountable to perform technical evaluation or assessment with in-depth knowledge on RPA technologies & development
- Accountable to provide RPA Solution design and architecture
- Accountable to lead team of developers and support them on technical issues related to RPA development of various technologies
- Responsible to perform RPA development tasks when needed
- Ready to work in flexible time zone as per client requirement.
- Accountable to understand the business requirement from BA and transform them from non-technical requirement to technical requirement and overall solution
- Accountable to break down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Require to prepare effort estimation using proper calculation mechanism& own experience with minimum deviation.
- Always be proactive to suggest & implement best practice in all projects as per available scopes.
- There should not be any miss in project delivery timeline once its communicated to client.
- Excellent communication & presentation skill is highly required.
- Accountable to identify system, infrastructure and project inter dependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Accountable to have excellent communicate skill to communicate with other teams like IT Server team, Network team etc.
- Accountable to perform end to end all necessary setup (software & middleware) independently on development, testing& production environment.
- Overall 8-10 years hands on experience on Application Development, Leading development teams, providing technical solution and architecture
- At least 4 years hands-on experience on RPA technologies like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, Pega RPA (OpenSpan), Leoetc.
- Experience in building solutions using RPA technologies and identifying right technology as per the requirement
- Experience in .NET & Java Technologies, MVC and other similar frameworks
- Experience in Database technologies & modeling using MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB etc
- Excellent understanding of Generic handler & SOAP or Rest web APIs
- Experience in Infrastructure setup and installation & configuration of RPA software on development & production environment
- Experience in deploying solution/application on varied environment like on-premise and cloud (Azure, Amazon)
- Experience on HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS etc.
- Require clear understanding on Internet HTTP protocols
- Working experience on project management tools like mpp, JIRA etc
- Experience in executing projects using SDLC and Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies
Masters or Graduation in Computer Science, Information Technology
Location : Bangalore
Experience :- 8 - 10yrs