Turnover size of upto 250 crores
Max grade offered: Mgr / SR Mgr
Max CTC: upto 15 lacs only
MBA or CA will be preferred.
He role primarily involves
Managing a portfolio of between 20-35 BBG credit relationships. The number of relationships managed depends on the geography covered and branches mapped to the RM.
HNW relationship management of the BBG customers
Addition of 1 new credit relationships per month
When the portfolio size reaches 40 credit relationships, the portfolio is split into 2 and an RM/SM is added to takeover part of the rela tionships.
The HNW relat ionship management of the BBG relationship includes,
- Cross sell of CASA to the group companies of the BBG customers, and to the promoter family members.
- Growth of the CASA balances of the group
- Day-to-day servicing of all the group accounts at the branch
- Cross sell of other asset products, investment products and non-income products to the HNW group being managed by the RM.
- Regular Branch interaction for lead generation fo r BBG and updates on the leads.
- Updating LTS and conversion of leads generated by the branches
- Cam Preparation & query resolution
- Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement, including deferral closure
- Customer negotiation on rates and other issues relating to charges.
- Co-ordination with credit for CAM approval, deferral waiver / extension & other customer requirements like Buyers credit, TODs.
- Co-ordination with local Ops for dis bursement of a case, TOD limit setting, submission of Stock Statement.
- Daily servicing of customer Issuance of Cheque books, DDs, cash deposition / withdrawal issues, solvency certificates, RTGS, trade & fx transaction, etc.
- Housekeeping including CAM renewals, deferral closure, Call memos, stock statements, insurance renewals, Plant visit, Site visit etc
- Stressed accounts / Exit account management, follow-up and regularization of TODs
- Preparation of customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell and revenue increasing opportunities
- Cross sell of various asset products, other liabilit y account s, TPP products to the existing Relationships and its group accounts raised as HNW.
- Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization.
Should have completed Minimum one year in the current Job.
MBA in Finance or Marketing with rele vant experience between 1 to 5 years
Very good communication skills and relationship management skills
The c andidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales
Through knowledge of financial is required.