To implement effective HR processes and partnering with employees and management to achieve the business objective with effective Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Talent Support.
2: Duties & Responsibilities ( List in the order of importance the duties & responsibilities of this job)
Responsibility of handling all employees of 3 companies viz. Mahindra Finance, Mahindra Insurance Brokers &Mahindra Home Finance
• Talent Acquisition – Recruiting Manpower as per the MPP within TAT.
• Implementing Performance Appraisal by ensuring adherence of policy and process within timelines.
• Executing all Employee Engagement Initiatives as per plan and within time lines.
Adherence to governance (Confirmation, Transfers, Attendance, F&F and Polices) as per quality procedure and process
• Managing Business Relationship with the TM/AM/BM etc.
• Adhering Statutory HR Compliance
• Identifying Training gaps in coordination with TMS and ensuring adequate training to employees.
• Implementing CSR Activities as per the CSR calendar.
• Regular branch visits for employee engagements and business requirements and employee connect.
• Reporting on HR Activities.
3: Organisational Relationship (Provide an organisational chart which illustrates the organisational structure above and below this position).
5: Decision Making Authority (Describes the type of decisions made alone, those on which the manager must be consulted, those referred to a higher level, and job procedures to be followed).
• Co signatory with AM/ZM for Offer to employees as per Manpower plan
• Executing & Recommending Confirmations & Transfers of employees
• Employee Welfare Activities
• Special Letters to employees as per formats circulated
• Recommendative Authority
o CSR, Engagement Activity
o Training & Development Co-ordinations