1) Good knowledge and hands on experiences in analyzing equipments like FTIR, GPC/HPLC, OTR/MVTR,SEM, TGA, DSC and DMA etc and also other testing equipments.
2) Experience in regularly using above equipments and analyzing data with good scientific report Experience in regular minor maintenance of above equipments
3) Experiences for Polypropylene and their different additive systems required during processing
4) Experiences in the area of Packaging film is preferred
5) Good Managerial, project management and networking Skill.
6) Enthusiastic, proactive, quick learner and aspiration of managing the lab in future
Candidates should be M.Tech / Ph.D. in Polymer engineering / Analytical Chemistry.
Should have experiance in:
1) Polymer property measurements, analysis and reporting
2) Supporting new strategic product development and leading one or two projects
3) Analysis of raw materials and films