has an immediate opening for a high-performing Engineer R&D in Professional Services team to work on our exciting, cutting-edge, new commercial software venture. The individual selected for this role should want to be part of an agile research and development team where they get to put their personal touch on an industry leading product.
The ideal candidate will have a B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science or MCA (or equivalent experience) and experience using Core Java technologies such as JQuery, XML, and XSLT. This fast-paced, agile position requires a team player with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a flair for creativity.
This position is based in Mohali (Punjab), India.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- As a R&D Engineer you will significantly contribute to the development of features, and implementing parts of the feature for major clients.
- You must be able to understand requirements, understand existing features, design and architect solutions.
- Responsible for High and Low Level Designs of multiple components.
- Coordinate and lead activities across technical resources and technical units to support the delivery of the project scope within schedule and cost constraints.
- Able to manage communication with geographically distributed teams.
Required Qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from premier institute and with around 1-4 years of industrial exposure.
- Should be fluent in Core Java.
- Expertise in XML, XSLT, XML Schema and XPath technologies.
- Expertise in cross-browser development.
- Deep understanding of overall systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative).
- Exposure to TFS and MS Build or equivalent systems.
- Experience with open source technologies and object-oriented design.
- Must have excellent communication skills.