Requirements and Responsibilities :
Responsible for the timely buying and selling of stock options. Reviews orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping, and conformance to regulations. May provide input or develop financial models to mitigate risk and ensure profits. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty, and may require state licensure. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 1-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.