GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Quantitative Insights (QI) Council Quality Review Team in Gurugram, India. The Associate will join a growing Global QI Team which collaborates with GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as colleagues throughout GLG. The Associate will be responsible for participating in the review the GLG Council online survey respondent profiles from QI projects, which help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The QI Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The QI Quality Review Team supports the execution of hundreds of surveys per month from a Respondent Validation perspective, and requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen analytic outlook.
- Conduct necessary due diligence on survey respondent profiles vs project scope, analyzing and escalating inconsistencies and timely risk mitigation to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance
- Build reports of accepted and rejected respondents based on profile validation checks and deliver findings to Project Manager colleagues within project timeline parameters
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global Survey team and the broader GLG teams
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, analyzing results and/or communicating survey findings and identifying opportunities for maintaining higher quality and efficiency levels to Senior Management, which can lead to career and responsibility growth
- Managing large datasets, data collection, analyzing and breaking down data in smaller set
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1-3 years of work experience
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Candidates with Data Quality Review or Compliance background is a benefit
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office skills, including knowledge of MS Excel
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.