This is with reference to your resume on Naukri.Com
We are looking for Quality Manager (L2 or L3)
Please find below JD
Mandatory skill set
Six Sigma certified
Role Mission Quality - Asst. Manager Quality
ExperienceAn individual who has passion to learn, contribute and build career in Quality Assurance function with following skill set:
1. Working knowledge to ISO 20K, ITIL v3, CMMI, Six Sigma and Lean concepts
2. Knowledge of QMS and Process Management
3. Good experience to Internal and External Audits and Assessments
4. Very strong written and verbal communication
5. Good in Client and Organization Senior management interaction skills
Job DescriptionThis career opportunity is with Mission Quality Team. This is the Group Team supporting the overall business of Wipro India and is tasked with ensuring that we offer Robust and Effective Quality Assurance Support to our Delivery Teams by leveraging our Strong and Proven Process Centricity. We are recruiting highly motivated and accomplished individuals. Candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in Quality Assurance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Quality Manager will be involved through the entire duration of multiple programs.
1. Facilitate ACSAT, PCSAT, Pulse Surveys , action planning and action closure
2. Own and manage Continuous Improvement (SIPs, Six Sigma, Lean, Xserve etc)
3. Facilitate Customer escalation closure
4. Identify Early warning Alerts proactively and track it to closure
5. Ensure all services are provided as per Contractual agreement with the customer
6. Ensure ITIL Operational process compliance for the program to deliver the services
7. Ensure SLA compliance and compliance to Org Processes and training requirements
8. Facilitate Service delivery reviews
9. Facilitate Internal & External audits
10. Set up and Improve Ticket level customer satisfaction (TCSAT) and Deploy Ticket Audit processes
Excellence in Process Auditing Skills
Excellence in Process Auditing, and ability to have focused energy in tracing the process steps and identify process compliance/non-compliance. Follow Audit trails and identify improvement areas in the current process.
Excellence in Business Understanding and Decision Making
Excellence in Business understanding around Quality Assurance, Process Mapping, Productivity, Performance Management and ability to make strategic and tactical decisions to attain results
Excellence in Strategic and Analytical Problem Solving
Excellence in Business Analytics, Quick Analytical Thinking, and ability to have focused energy in transforming data into information and information into initiatives/actions. Ability to Solve Issues and Resolve Problems effectively
Outstanding Leadership, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the customer teams. Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
Excellence in Team Handling
Caring and Nurturing attitude towards the team members. Willing to mentor the team to drive Mission Quality Charter in the organization.
The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
Work Location: Delhi