Correct and improve the language of different written materials.
Ensure that training courses are well written and logically structured.
Check facts and raise queries with the content developer(s).
Correct inadvertent errors, mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Improve the writing style and ensure it is up to par in English, polish the fluency, providing language consistency throughout the entire material Master ISO and other professional vocabulary, terms, and definitions.
Clarify parts of the text where there is room for misinterpretation
Correct the spelling mistakes and enable a free flow of the topic’s thought
Detect and correct errors, if any, and be able and capable enough to rewrite unclear work
Maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
Maintain control and documentation procedures
Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems pertaining to the job function
Perform other related duties as assigned by management
What we require:
• Bachelor’s degree (English program) in Literature, Linguistics, Engineering, Journalism, Communications, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience • At least two years’ work experience as a professional writer or editor is highly recommended.
• Proficient knowledge of English Language with excellent academic writing skills;
• Excellent research skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Accuracy and an eye for details.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexible and keen to learn new things.
• A meticulous approach to their work
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Possess good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Must practice good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
• Must enjoy working with teams in a fast-paced and active environment
• Ability to fit in a diverse environment;
The ideal candidate will possess top-notch organizational skills. Written and oral communication skills along with a near-native command of the English Language including style, spelling/grammar, punctuation, and tone are mandatory. This position requires a highly motivated flexible individual. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills to help us produce high-quality training courses and to solve complex problems. We are looking for a creative, active and passionate person to learn; with a high degree of versatility.
What you’ll get:
Career growth: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training courses. As part of our organization’s mission, we are committed to helping our team and business partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs. Make a difference: PECB strives to not only provide high-quality training courses for our clients and everyone who works with them but to make a tangible difference in education on a global level as well.