- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner or Win Runner
- Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
Having experience with product base companies.
Must have excellent qualification from top institution.