* Provide test plan and estimates for all components of QA cycle; regression, functional, sanity, and smoke test
* Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release
* Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
* Defect Reporting and Tracking using any Defect Management Tool
* Escalate issues on timely manner to management
* Execution of test scripts, documenting the actual results and defects
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* BS / MS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
* 2+ years of experience in QA, preferably with Product Companies
* Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
* Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations
* Knowledge of Java Programming
* Experience in Test Automation Framework implementation, highly preferred
* Foundation knowledge of any cloud platform is a plus.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Desired Candidate Profile :
Candidate Experience Should Be : 2 To 4 Candidate Degree Should Be : BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other