- Good Communication skills
- Minimum 26 years of Working experience in P2P area & Spot buy .
- Ability to identify suppliers for various categories, identify saving opportunities and negotiate with suppliers & convert into Purchase orders
- Working experience in SAP
- Good knowledge in TAT, SLA management
- Any kind of specific work ex that is preferable/mandatory Working experience in Spot buy across various categories preferred
- Any kind of specific tool/application user experience that is preferable/mandatory SAP
-To interact with stake-holders & suppliers. They would be interacting with suppliers in Canada, US & LATAM.
. Drive Spot Sourcing initiatives and quick win solutions
Review Policies and Contracts for opportunity identification and improvements
Manage Stakeholder communications and projects pipeline
Experience in Tail spend management
Conduct spend analysis
Ensure that SLA are met
Category Profiling, Sourcing Strategy Formulation and RFx Management
Manage the Requisition to Pay process and provide guidance on issues to Buyers & Agents
Understanding of ERP and procurement tools along with strong MS Excel skills
Independently manage the sourcing activity allocated
Good communication skills
>Entering data in SAP
>Validating PR data, RFQ Creation, Negotiation.
> Validating PR rules.
> Creating PO in SAP
> Working on complex reports.
>Assisting team lead in admin tasks.
> Client calls , Team mentoring,Providing trainings.
>Capable of leading specific short or long term projects as required from time to time.