Coordinate all technical activity on the loco Project plus Services Opportunity on the Indian Market
2. Collaboration with Sourcing department to secure Supplier sub-system maintainability
3. Follow Locomotive technical design and propose simple solution to improve sub- system reliability and availability.
4. Follow supplier reliability implementation with RAMS engineers .
5. Deployment of Train Tracer , Good IDEA Program, Engines Rules .
6. Develop efficient training support .
7. Participate to GSI SES deployment .
8. Set-up Parts codification process .
9. Develop QR Code based application .
10. Interact with ILS Team on documentation writing .
11. Recruit and train the deputy Project Engineering Manager
Desired Knowledge / Experience
Coordination and management ability .
Experience in Locomotive Warranty .
Good understanding of train maintenance requirements and costs .
Previous vehicle reliability/safety engineering experience, preferably in a railway and rolling stock background.
Excellent communication skills .