The role requires individuals to formulate, organize and coordinate inter-connected projects in the Procure-to-Pay space, across geographies. The ideal candidate for this role needs to be an excellent leader with experience in managing cross-functional teams to deliver results within the necessary framework, adhering to cost and project delivery timelines.
The role would need individuals to gradually pick up both functional and technical aspects of Procure to Pay technologies that are currently used by the client or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client.
Over time, we expect the individual to grow into leading project teams - in Procure to Pay and other supply chain technology implementations or non-technology based supply chain improvement projects.
- Project Management of various corporate IT programs and large scale IT implementation & enhancement for Client's P2P processes in various geographies and categories.
- Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Hands on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs in the P2P space
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks, and Mitigation
- Develop a high-level Project chart with milestones and estimated timelines
- Detail the resources, points of contact, execution method and support mechanism
- Develop a detailed project plan with tasks, resources, timelines, status tracking
- Monitor and track progress of the project plan
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and tasks are completed on time to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Manage timely appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Create and manage periodic reporting of project execution status and other trackers in standard accepted formats
- Own the project plan's delivery on-time and in scope to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Perform periodic risk assessment and minimize risks through appropriate planning and escalation
- Maintain a comprehensive project documentation that is reusable
- Measure and communicate project performance using standard techniques and measures
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, Power point etc.) including good presentation skills
- Certifications in IT Project Management domain like PMP preferred
- Minimum 4-8 years of progressive work experience in FMCG companies is preferred
- Exposure to SAP MM FICO and Ariba
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.