1. Must be familiar with Planning of project schedules, tracking of progress, reviewing factor that affect project progress.
2. Develop and maintains resource loaded project schedules using primavera planning software, Interaction with field personnel for developing schedule activities.
3. To take part in site inspection and preparing reports and documentation of site inspection.
4. To coordination with site regarding Erection and commissioning of equipment as per protocol and final documentation for handover of project.
5. To manage the project operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of project targets, within the time and cost parameters.
6. Creation of baseline progress (S curve) with help of scheduled developed.
7. Generate recovery plan for any shortfall, Identify work front availability and analyse the slippage in progress against schedule.
8. Tracking of material consumed, perform periodic material reconciliation and identification of material required well in advance.
9. Prepare billing plans and raise monthly invoices for work done, preparing progress reports: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
10. Preparation of progressive invoices for the work done and planning of resource, machinery required to complete the job as per schedule.
11. Ensuring safety norms and other statutory provisions during construction phase (including that by sub - contractors) i.e. tool box talk, STA etc.