We are looking for a Project Manager with 7 - 12 years of experience in Consulting, primarily handling Sales & Marketing projects.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of Sales processes
- Map & evaluate the Sales processes and systems, involving all relevant parties
- Sales, Distributors, PTS Develop new structures & solutions
- How we will transition from today to tomorrow
- Systematic analysis of opportunities in existing and new markets
- Analysis of products, competitors and customers
- Market potential, depth and reach of existing channel partners
- Market Mapping & Intelligence
Project Brief : Implement an effective sales/dealer acquisition process to drive sales and employee productivity
- Developed and Implemented Visit Planning systems,
- Market / Dealer profiling systems
- Implemented Mobile based Visit Planning,
- Reporting and Tracking systems,
- Mobile based workflow systems for issue reporting and resolution
- Visit scorecards for performance measurement and review mechanism
Sales Uplift Improved sales force productivity
Efficient issue resolution
Notice period - 30 days or less.
Location - Ideally Mumbai, or any major metro.
Desired Candidate Profile : Qualification B.Tech/B.E. (only Full time), MBA form TOP University Target Companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Accenture, BCG & EY or other large Consulting firmShift Timing GeneralNo Poach Companies: We are not an IT, Banking or Finance Consultancy. Candidates from these sectors will not be a suitable fit. Hence only form large Consulting firm JOB DESCRIPTION TO BE SENT TO CANDIDATE:- A Project Manager (PM) manages a project on a day to day basis.
- They MUST have experience in working with or consulting clients & should have managed a small team.
- The candidate would be based at the client's location 100% of the time, with a weekly or bi monthly fly back home.
- Candidates could be residing in Mumbai ideally or anywhere in India, ready to travel weekly.
Position Overview:- Delivers through suppliers and others,- manages large complex projects end to end
- Involving several organizations and multiple disciplines, interfaces and suppliers.
- Delivers a result to the defined standard of quality whilst managing within the cost and time constraints that are capable of achieving the anticipated benefits.
- Manage the projects deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and stakeholders.
- Specify, select, engage, lead and motivate the project team.
- Create and maintain detailed integrated plans for the project.
- Manage the level or risk in the project and implement effective change control.
- Deliver the management of the project within the organization's policies, processes and best practice.- Implement control measures and regular reporting and take or recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Implements health, safety and environmental management processes.
- All applicants must have excellent English communication skills
- Well versed with Sales / operational transformation programs, analysis, providing and implementation of solutions.
Note:- We prefer Engineers, ideally with an MBA degree with experience in implementation of Sales / supply chain management, cost reduction & operational excellence programs.