Experience: min 11- 16 Years in SAP and 3 years in Project Management
1. Minimum 11 years of experience in SAP Business Intelligence and business objects minimum 3 years of experience in leading and managing projects experience in client facing roles.
2. BW experience is mandatory.
3. Experienced in managing end to end project delivery from requirement gathering to deployment.
4. Knowledge of key performance indicators in distribution marketing supply chain finance and HR Well versed BW on Hana and SAP business object
5. Client facing experience (not off shore)
6. Experience on BI/BW-BO projects.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for the company's reporting capabilities via our BI platforms, working in close cooperation with the BI lead as we develop a suite of reports to satisfy the data needs of our business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have deep experience with platform implementation, data modeling, data warehousing, and a wide variety of analytical tools at their disposal. We take our data and cjonvert it into actionable insights as well as new product features.
Develop dashboards, customized reports and scorecards based on business requirements and UI specifications.
Collaborate with the rest of the Data Services team in India or in the US to gather requirements from business units and translate them into technical solutions.
Write supporting functional specification and design documents.
Manage ad hoc analytic requests for OLTP and OLAP systems in an accurate and efficient manner.
Responsible for reviewing and optimization of SQL queries and investigating database performance issues.