- Undertakes detailed planning at Work Stream level to understand activities required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Handled projects alone from inception to completion, managed projects, has knowledge of HR functions, has knowledge of office operations.
- Technically sound in Php and testing
- Establish and manage the Work Stream scope, resources, deliverables and timelines, with input from the team.
- Ensure that the Work Streams objectives and desired outcomes, benefits, measurements and timelines are in line with business objectives and needs.
- Prepare work and resource plans for each phase of the Work Stream.
- Leads team (where applicable) working on the specific work package.
- Guide and support the team in defining, prioritising, designing,developing, testing and implementing critical features and technical specifications.
- Experiences and knowledge to understand issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Identifies requirements and approaches for engaging with end users / consumers of the Project outcomes.
- Liaises with Communications Lead and / or other Work Stream Leads to ensure that there is alignment with other.
- Be able to motivate and inspire colleagues in the Work Stream, BRG and IT, as well as across the Project Work
- Streams, various functions and levels of the organisation.
- Continuously monitors progress of Project activities, and track benefit realisation and delivery of intended results.
- Ensure continuous and effective communication to relevant team
- High energy levels and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment withambitions to deliver outstanding results
- A mature individual who enjoys working with people and building relationships.
- Keen appetite for personal development and learning, and excel in positively influencing people around you to develop and deliver quality.
We require :
- Experience (Minimum 6 years) with project and process management (analysis, design, development, implementation and change management)
- Experience with Performance Management, measurements and reporting in a business context
- Experience with data and statistical analysis in a business context.
- Experience leading and managing a project team or work stream
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively and accomplish results
- Bachelors Degree or above in business-relevant area.
Additional skills which are beneficial :
- Experience with working with IT on defining and designing technical specifications.
Required Business/ Technical Knowledge :
Key measures :
- Enable key Project outcomes through the Work Stream / Work Package
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Proactive and in approach towards identifying solutions, evaluation, solution-benefit analysis and implementation
- Communicate timely and effectively