• Responsible for the leading a large program in Pharma Commercial Domain
• Ability to perform under pressure and deliver business impact to customer
• SPOC for all client queries, and escalations
• Work collaboratively with all members of the organization and foster open communication between departments
• Work independently on assigned tasks and keep stakeholders informed of program status, risks and issues
• Interface and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver to commitments
1. Domain: Should possess subject matter expertise on Pharma commercial domain, including but not limited to:
• US Pharma Industry - Trends
• Sales and Marketing – Territory Alignment, Call Planning, Call Direction, etc.
• Branding and Campaign Management
• Market Access
• Supply chain visibility and Analytics
• Data feeds like MedPro, IMS, Avanir, etc.
• Commercial data model and Data Tracking Methods
• Pharma Regulations and compliance for commercial operations - FDA, Sunshine Act, etc.
• Overview of Managed Markets
2. Technical: Should possess experience in Business intelligence and Data Warehousing. Must have hands-on experience in consuming data feeds from third parties and running analytics. Must have worked on tools and technologies like:
• Master Data Management
• Informatica Power Center
• Informatica on Demand
• Data Stage
Good to Have:
• Excellent Program Management skills
• Experience in Project Management tool(s) – MS Project
• Understanding resource planning and management methodologies
• Skilled in SDLC process and deliverables
• Effectively manages risks and proactively communicates to appropriate stakeholders
• Skilled in managing complex conference calls and using related tools, i.e. Lync
Minimum 12-14 years of industry experience with over 5 years’ experience of working on commercial applications (BIDW, MDM, Veeva) for US Pharmaceutical customers.