This position will be primarily responsible for Network Services Project portfolio initiatives, under the direction of the PMO & Network Services management. The PM utilizes DTMB Suite & NTSD PMO standards, common processes, and tools to deliver project management results. Project Management includes the development of Schedules, Project Acceptance Criteria, and other key deliverables that support your overall plan. Provides NTSD Internal Project Management services to support NTSD initiatives. This is a staff augmentation position and may include, but are not limited to:
- Program / Project Management.
- Risk / Issue Management.
- Project documentation - documenting all aspects of the project including all communications and notes regarding the project, any product information collected, produce weekly status reports, and final documentation as required.
- PM utilizes common processes and tools to efficiently deliver project management services
- Consistently employ project metrics to track progress, identify issues and report project performance to upper - management
- Schedule, attend, and facilitate meetings with the internal NTSD Network Services technology teams
- Support for NTSD Network Services manager & team related to project scheduling & coordination of change control process
- Highly organized and good at multi-tasking Take charge and know how to lead Ability to effectively communicate with Subject Matter Experts, Technicians, IT Managers (Business, Facilities, WAN, LAN, WLAN, Security, Voice, VoIP, and WebRTC), Vendors and Customers.
- Possessing excellent writing skills.
- Know how and when to negotiate Detail-oriented Recognize and solve problems quickly PM utilizes common processes and tools to efficiently deliver project management services Consistently employ project metrics to track progress, identify issues and report project performance to upper management
- 2-3 years project management of Information Technology. Experience leading and directing others.
- May include, Project Coordinators, Business Analysts, and Project Managers.
- Experience functioning in a large and complex IT environment and possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Experience Preferred Implementing CMMI / PMI methodology standards. Project coordination of IT related Cisco Networking projects.
- Education Preferred Bachelor Degree, PMP or PgMP certified, ITIL Foundation certification, Cisco CCNA